| Benefits of Altra-Air HVLS Fans
• Quiet, efficient operation, no annoying high speed circulating or exhaust fans.
• Virtually maintenance free (recommended inspection every 20,000 hours)
• Inexpensive to operate. Costs approximately 6 cents per hour for one fan at 0.75 kW (1 HP).
• Greatly reduce the “recovery” time when overhead doors are open with a constant flow of air throughout the space.
• Provide a constant even temperature from floor to ceiling and wall to wall.
• Will minimize the need for expensive duct work in new construction for both heating and air conditioning systems.
• A comfortable workplace environment increases productivity and decreases absenteeism.
| Technical Specifications
• Fans range from 3.7 to 7.3 m (12 ft to 24 ft) in diameter.
• Capable of moving nearly 188,000 l/s (397,701 CFM).
• Operates on 0.75 to 1.5 kw (1 HP to 2 HP).
• Variable frequency drive provides soft start and full variable speed operation.
• Creates a non-disruptive airflow.
• The largest 7.3 m (24 ft) Altra-Air fan consumes less power than the average hairdryer.
Envira-North’s blade toppers prevent a rotor from falling or a blade from coming off even in the unlikely event of a catastrophic failure of the hub or drive system. The collet-type friction drive bushing connecting the hub to the reducer shaft allows controlled slippage in the event of a seizure of the reducer mechanism, or a failure of the soft start feature in the control panel.